The youth ministry of Broadmoor Baptist Church is a place where 6th-12th graders are encouraged to know, love, and follow God through a personal, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
We are guided by the belief that God desires us to reach non-believing students, to connect them with other Christians, to help them grow in their faith, and to challenge them to discover their ministry and honor God with their life.
Our regular meeting times are:
- Sunday Mornings: Students gather for Bible study during the Sunday school hour (9:15-10:15) upstairs in the youth multi-purpose room. We meet in two sections: one for Middle School and one for High School.
- Sunday Nights: Sunday evening is our small group time. Each week we meet in the youth building from 6:00-7:00 to discuss relevant topics and develop relationships.
- Wednesday Nights: Students gather from 6:00-7:00 in the youth building for mid-week worship. Mid-week worship is an engaging time focused on song, prayer, and Bible study.
We also have a number of special events that occur throughout the year:
- Spring Retreat: A weekend long discipleship event held during the spring semester.
- Summer Day Trips: Short trips to local attractions (tubing, beach trips, etc.).
- Summer Camp: A week-long summer camp, typically at the end of the summer. (www.passportcamps.org)
- Fall Retreat: A weekend long discipleship event held during the fall semester.